Men's Health Forum
In the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. Together we can change that.
Our mission is to improve the health of men and boys in England, Wales and Scotland. Today too many men die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
We need your help to support our work:
- Researching men's health and how the worst problems like cancer, heart disease, depression and diabetes can be tackled more effectively
- Raising awareness of men's health issues
- Campaigning for more support for men's health
- Training and informing professionals
- Providing health information and advice to more than a million people a year
- Helping thousands of men with our Man MOT and Beat Stress online chat services
Please help us help more men by running and fundraising for us.
Run for Men's Health Forum
Apply for a Charity Entry
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Men's Health Forum via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Men's Health ForumSHOW CONTACT DETAILS