OneKind - Ending cruelty to Scotland’s animals
OneKind’s mission is to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals. We’re here to expose, oppose and ultimately end cruelty. We’re a small charity but are incredibly effective at what we do. For example, we:
- Stopped plans to cull hedgehogs on the Isle of Uist
- Got tail docking of puppies banned in Scotland
- Played a key role in ending the hunting of hares and foxes with dogs
Find out more about us at www.onekind.scot
Why run for OneKind?
Here’s three great reasons:
- Scotland’s animals need your help! OneKind is the only charity that speaks up for all animals in Scotland, defending them from cruelty.
- You will personally make a big impact. Because we’re small, just one person running for us has a big impact on what we’re able to do.
- The money you raise will go straight to the cause. In 2017, 94% of our income was used for our work to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals; the remainder kept the charity running!
Run for OneKind - Ending cruelty to Scotland’s animals
Apply for a Charity Entry
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for OneKind - Ending cruelty to Scotland’s animals via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
OneKind - Ending cruelty to Scotland’s animalsSHOW CONTACT DETAILS