Meningitis Research Foundation
We are a leading UK charity working to see a world free from meningitis and septicaemia. we have invested over £19.1m in meningitis and septicaemia research globally, and have helped provide meaningful and effective support for countless families across the UK.
Run for MRF and help us in our mission to:
- help prevent people from getting meningitis
- to see those that do get it receive effective diagnosis and treatment
- and to ensure people get the support and information that they need.
As a team MRF runner you will receive:
- Personal support from your dedicated charity contact – here to answer any and every question you will have along the way!
- Technical Meningitis Research Foundation running vest and iron-on name transfer
- Sponsor forms and fundraising information to help you meet and beat your fundraising target
- Opportunities to get to know other team members
Run for Meningitis Research Foundation
Apply for a Charity Entry
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Meningitis Research Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Registered Charity Number in Scotland SC037586
Meningitis Research FoundationSHOW CONTACT DETAILS