SOS Children's Villages UK is part of the world's largest charity protecting children who have lost parental care. We work in countries impacted by conflict, natural disasters and extreme poverty to offer unsupported children the chance to grow up in a safe and nurturing family-like environment with a carer and siblings, quality education and healthcare.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Supernova Run
- 2021 Supernova Kelpies - Sunday >
- 2021 Supernova London >
2022 Supernova Run
- 2022 Supernova Kelpies - Friday >
- 2022 Supernova Kelpies - Saturday >
- 2022 Supernova Kelpies - Sunday >
2021 Supernova Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Virtual Charity Entry - Adult (16+) >
- 2021 Virtual Charity Entry - Child (under 16) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for SOS Children's Villages UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.