Select the event you would like to run in
0131 446 3089
Come enjoy the Supernova in Falkirk!
We would love 🧡 for YOU to join us for the Supernova 5k fun run.
Supernova is being held at Helix park, home of the Kelpies sculptures, near Falkirk.
Why fundraisers like you are heroes 🏅
- Today, more than 175,000 people are living with sight loss in Scotland. This number is set to increase by 30,000 over the next decade.
- We believe that everyone with a visual impairment deserves the same chances in life as fully sighted people, and deserves the same chances to live a great life.
By supporting Sight Scotland and fundraising for us, you are helping us to tackle vision loss. You are enabling us to provide the care, learning opportunities and support that transforms lives after sight loss. You are enabling us to make the difference.
Fundraise for Sight Scotland and you'll get a discounted charity place at the Supernova in Falkirk:
- We will give you:
- 1. A free Sight Scotland running vest
- 2. A fantastic sponsorship pack with information on how to sign up sponsors
- 3. Key information about Sight Scotland
Click the link below to register for a charity place at the Supernova below. Once your application has been received, we will be in touch to process your registration fee.
If you have any questions, just contact our fundraising team: email [email protected]
Sign up today by clicking
"Supernova Kelpies - Sunday>" 👇