The Sports Team
Children with Cancer UK is the leading national children's charity dedicated to the fight against all childhood cancers.
Everyday, 12 children are diagnosed with cancer in the UK. That's 12 too many.
With your kind support, we will continue to improve the treatment of children with cancer and keep their families together. We won't stop until every child with cancer rings their end of treatment bell.
As part of our team, we'll be here to support you with:
1. A fundraising pack containing lots of information about the charity and top fundraising tips
2. A Children with Cancer UK running top to wear with pride
3. Access to our training guides
4. Ongoing support and information in the lead up to the event
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Supernova Run
- 2021 Supernova Kelpies - Sunday >
- 2021 Supernova London >
2022 Supernova Run
- 2022 Supernova Kelpies - Friday >
- 2022 Supernova Kelpies - Saturday >
- 2022 Supernova Kelpies - Sunday >
2021 Supernova Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Virtual Charity Entry - Adult (16+) >
- 2021 Virtual Charity Entry - Child (under 16) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Children with Cancer UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.